The Focus on Footy ticket launched their challenge to the Richmond Board today.
With them wanting to keep on Damien Hardwick, CEO Brendon Gale and football manager Dan Richardson, what exactly do they want to change?
Here’s their promises:
- Win a premiership as soon as 2016, followed by ten in a row
- Have the ‘Yellow and Black’ bit occur ten times in the club song
- Have really great footballer players
- A lot less losing
- A terrific new PowerPoint display with waterfall graphs and a final slide with a badly done Photoshop of Trent Cotchin holding the premiership cup
- A laser-like focus on the core business of football with the key step being a new logo
- A new five-hour plan ‘Instantly Fix All the Problems’
- Never finish ninth ever again and find and destroy every meme ever made
- New program ‘Undoing the Damage’, entailing free trauma counselling for all Richmond fans
- Everything to be alright from now on. Shhhh, it’s OK now, it’s all going to be OK, I promise
See Titus Live in Sydney
8th September at The Comedy Store: Tickets on sale now